17 May 2020

Busy on the air

My new antenna has been working quite nicely for me.  I have been busy making a lot of contacts and it's been fun.  I've worked all over the world even with not-so-good propagation though 20 meters seems to be doing better.  I've sent out at least 20 QSL cards this week and half of those via the bureau.  That new antenna seems to be making all the difference.  Tonight I worked Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Haiti, and Hungary.  I heard a station from Chile calling CQ but I couldn't work him unfortunately but I tried.  Been doing a lot of digital work with Hell and PSK31 which is a first for me.  A good way to pass the time while I am waiting to get my foot reconstructive surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad news

So it looks like I'm still off the air.  One of my HF rigs is dead and the other has issues working with my computer.  A new HF rig is g...